In this section
- 2018 Full Year Results
- Directorate change
- Q3 2017 update
- Disposal of Standard Brands
- Results for six months to 31 July 2017
- Jeremy Tigue appointed as Chairman
- Q1 2017 update
- Sale of Micheldever
- 2017 Full Year results
- Q1 results to 30 April 2018
- Results for the six months to 31 July 2018
- Q3 results to 31 October 2018
- 2019 Full Year Results
- Q1 results to 30 April 2019
- Five questions with ICG Enterprise Trust's Emma Osborne
- Market Review January 2018
- Kepler Partners research on ICG Enterprise
- The Daily Telegraph - Questor April 2017
- The Times - Tempus - October 2017
- Kepler Research
- The Daily Telegraph – Questor April 2019
- Fund Focus, Financial Mail on Sunday
- Market Review 2019
- Going private: Why should investors consider adding private equity to portfolios?
- Media resources
- Media contacts
Stay in touch
Find out how to subscribe to company alerts to receive an email whenever an update is posted
Notes to editors
ICG Enterprise is a leading listed private equity investor providing shareholders with access to a portfolio of investments in profitable cash generative unquoted companies, primarily in Europe and the US.
It invests in companies managed by ICG and other leading private equity managers, both directly and through funds and has a long track record of delivering consistently strong returns.
Its investment approach actively balances risk and reward through a flexible mandate and highly selective approach that strikes the right balance between concentration in its high conviction portfolio and diversification in its portfolio of leading third party private equity funds.